6. ………… is the horizontal pointing angle of an antenna.
(b) angle of elevation
(c) right angle
7. How will you increase the gain of an antenna ?
(a) by adding several antennas in parallel
(b) by focusing the radiated energy in one desired direction
(c) by making antenna rods thicker
(d) by making the antenna size larger
8. …………. of an antenna is a measure of how the antenna concentrates its radiated power in a given direction.
9. What is the front-to-back ratio of an antenna which radiates 500 watts in a northernly direction and 50 watts in a southernly direction ?
(a) 25000 dB
(b) 10 dB
(c) 100 dB
(d) 20 dB
10. If the radiated power increase 10.89 times, the antenna current increases by ………… ?
(a) 3.3 times
(b) 6.6 times
(c) 1.82 times
(d) 10.89 times
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge