1. A device that converts high frequency current into electromagnetic wave.
2. Very low signal strength in antenna.
(a) minor lobes
(c) antenna patterns
(d) major lobes
3. ………. is the measurement of a unilateral antenna properties of directivity.
(a) phase angle
(b) antenna gain
4. If the antenna increases 3.3 times how much does the radiated power increase ?
(a) 3.3 times
(b) 10.89 times
(c) 9.9 times
(d) 6.6 times
5. What determines antenna polarization ?
(a) the frequency of the radiated wave
(b) the direction of the radiated wave
(c) the direction of the magnetic field vector
(d) the direction of the electric field vector
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge