1. The characteristics of a DAC, which are generally specified by the manufacturers :
(d) All of the above
2. The number of resistors required for an N-bit DAC is 2N in the case of ……. ?
(a) Weighted resistor type DAC
(b) Binary weighted DAC
(c) Segmented DAC
(d) R-2R ladder DAC
3. The maximum conversion time for a SAR DAC is :
(a) 4n clock cycles.
(b) n clock cycles.
(c) 8n clock cycles.
(d) n/2 clock cycles.
4. The digit position current in the R/2R ladder DAC is :
(a) one half the current in the bit position to the left.
(b) one eighth the current in the bit position to the left.
(c) one fourth the current in the bit position to the left.
(d) equal to the current in the bit position to the left.
5. Filtering is important to DAC operation :
(a) because it adds noise to the output signal.
(b) because it returns the DAC output to a smooth continuous signal.
(c) because it selects one frequency to pass on from the output.
(d) because it acts as a very high-frequency high-pass filter.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge